The modern mill was made in 1942 and it was driven by an electric engine. The mill was restored in 2006.
During the Second World War, it was forbidden to ground the grain without permission, and the amount granted were to small causing food shortage. This mill was installed in a barn on the Stueflotten Farm. It was well soundproofed and difficult to find. Many mouths were fed from this mill.
Today, barley flour produced at this mill is for sale at Sagelva Hydropower Center.